Monday, March 28, 2011

The Beginning - Secret Beaches

Yes, I did. I started my so called "blog", and I'm very excited to see how this turns out. Inspired from my everyday muse, Olivia Rae, and other great blogger's out there I figured that I could give this a try. Also since it's a gray rainy day in Charleston it's the perfect opportunity to start it. Still trying to work the kinks out but I feel as if I'll be fine.

What could be a better way to start this masterpiece than letting everyone know that you don't always have to plan or go very far to find beautiful secret places. I know your interested...On the cloudy Saturday Kyle and I set on a random drive the hidden beach of  Botany Bay. I advise every respectable human to go and experience this untouched beach before more redneck families, who don't really care about the preservation just like they don't care about their trashy two-toned hair, take it over.

The gray colored sky gave the beach a very pleasant pop in the colors, especially the dark emerald green sea.




It was the perfect spontaneous Saturday.

I'm super excited to be starting this blog. I also expect to have one billion followers by the end of this week, so go ahead and hop on this party wagon!

Now let me leave you with the sweet sounds that have been in my head all weekend. Until Later.

-L.

1 comment:

  1. So, I really look forward to coming to visit you and playing on the beach for one million hours. Maybe you can take me to secret botany bay? shh, don't tell.

    ReplyDelete