Sunday, April 3, 2011

I can't really tell you why I have this sudden obsession with these two cats. But I do love to use them as my models, because when I force them to sit and take this picture they don't talk back...sorta...




Gwyn and I decided to make some "Sun Jars" to start off our fun weekend. We got the idea from a great blog. We also liked the fact that we could say sun jars, it just gives a great hippy tone to it.




 After taking great hipster pics with friends...



 we ate at this cool place that was having a "soft opening", called leaf. They had cheap drinks and free delicious food. You can't really have a bad time eating free nice food!



I ended the weekend working at the Cajun Festival. The Greenfair help set up compost and recycling everywhere so we could eliminate 90% of trash! 

-you're welcome, mother Earth!

It's amazing how many Americans freak out when they see multiple boxes that say recycling and compost. They seriously stare at the boxes confused and not knowing what to do. We even labeled and put pictures of the trash up, and that still didn't even help...seriously people...we need to get some education up in this place, Y'ALL!

-L.



2 comments:

  1. i almost did the sun jar craft this weekend! but instead, i took a nap, i was pretty tired

    ReplyDelete