Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a ramdom myrtle beach trip.

9am meetings for the Carolina Green Fair ,about putting together a "Consignment Shops of Charleston Fashion Show", is just WAY to hard for me, especially when they are at the savvy coffee shop Hope & Union. Kidding of course, my job is really cool and I can't wait to get my hand into everything we do! 

Never did I think that later in the day that my BombDotCom roommate, Katie, would buy a vintage 1970's Honda motorcycle and would have to drive to the bums of nowhere in Myrtle Beach. Well she did, and we went. I just have the coolest friends!!

 2 hours later, and at 10:30pm we were at the world famous Sam's Corner Hot Dogs eating 2 footlong chili dogs. It may not sound like the best thing in the world to eat, but it WAS! took me straight back to childhood beach trips, and a very full stomach.  


Petcha ketch tomorrow, with friends! 

-L


No comments:

Post a Comment